Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , KY
A low volume ED in Western Kentucky needs an emergency medicine physician. They are looking for a physician to work 3 to 4, 12-hour shifts per week. They will consider a residency trained ABEM or a board certified FP or IM with emergency medicine experience. This is a single physician coverage position, so candidates must be comfortable with that. If you do not have an active KY medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive hourly rate, medical benefits, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail paid.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For further details about this opportunity, please contact Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2607161.
- Competitive hourly rates
- 12-hour shifts
- Low volume ED
- Flexible scheduling
- Will accept RT ABEM or BC FP/IM with EM experience
- Malpractice with tail paid
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.