Full Time Psychiatry Job Napa, CA
An opportunity for a medical director is now available in the middle of California's wine country in Napa Valley. This leadership opportunity offers a Monday to Friday schedule with no weekends and a shared call. As the medical director you will assist in developing and implementing growth strategies, and ensure quality outcomes including assisting in the development and implementation of a psychiatry quality measurement system.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician who wants to live in a beautiful, family-friendly community, and work with established physicians and an underserved patient population.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2607387.
- Medical Director of psychiatry
- One of California's largest health groups
- Hospital-employed position
- Guaranteed income, sign on bonus and relocation
- 50% clinical, 50% administrative
- Visible position with decision making power
- Excellent retirement packages
- Located in California's wine country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.