Full Time Anesthesia Job St Petersburg, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida group with their search for a pain management position. They are growing and need to add another physician to their team. This is a 100 percent interventional pain management opportunity with minimal medication management working Monday through Friday. You will do RFAs, branch blocks, trigger point and all other peripheral injections, and spinal cord stimulator and implantation. The ideal candidate will have an anesthesia residency.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered health/dental insurance, disability, 3 weeks of PTO plus holidays, relocation assistance, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
St. Petersburg is a city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. It's known for its pleasant weather (hence its 'Sunshine City' nickname), making it popular for golfing, boating, fishing, and beachgoing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2607961.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- All outpatient
- Interventional pain management with minimal med management
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call or weekends
- 3 or 4 procedure days and 1 or 2 clinic days
- Anesthesia residency preferred
- City on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.