Full Time Family Practice Job TX
This opportunity offers an earnings potential in the high $200K in a state with no tax income. You will offered full student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, retirement plan, malpractice with tail coverage, CME, and vacation/PTO.
Texas has no state income tax and is rated one of the top states to retire in. This area offers a low cost of living with great schools, family activities, and a diverse population. It is also lose to Wichita Falls, and 2.5 hours from Dallas/Fort Worth.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.email@example.com. Refer to job number #2608149.
- Walk into an already established practice with existing patient panel
- Growth potential to incorporate specialty training
- Earning potential in the high $200K in a no income tax state
- Additional $120 a day call stipend for call
- Community boasts consecutive championships in both academics and athletics during the same year
- Diverse population, safe neighborhoods offers something for the whole family
- Close to Wichita Falls, TX (pop 100K+) and 2.5 hours from Dallas/Fort Worth
- Area offers a low cost of living with great schools, family activities, and a diverse population
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.