Full Time Family Practice Job TX
You will be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice insurance, health benefits, and PTO.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2608185.
- Outpatient only
- 40 hour work week
- Paid additionally for call
- 18 to 22 patients per day
- Full range of comprehensive care
- The latest in diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative service
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located between Houston and Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.