Full Time ObGyn Job
An inpatient and outpatient practice in Indiana is hiring a full time laborist. Sub-specialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to practice around your personal goals. This is a unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills. They are undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines. The physicians here are eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a highly competitive salary. You will be offered medical/dental/vision insurance plans, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, exceptional CME funds, a 403b retirement plan with employer match, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in northern Indiana in a bedroom community of the Chicago metropolitan area. Munster is located on the south shores of Lake Michigan. This is an upscale town with wonderful dining, shops, parks, and entertainment venues to enjoy. The town has a consistently top-ranked education system.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2608281.
- Well-established practice
- Hospital-employed practice model
- Sub-specialty interests are encouraged
- Opportunity to design practice around personal goals
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- Fully integrated electronic medical record
- Board certified or board eligible
- 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.