Full Time Psychiatry Job Baltimore, MD
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a suburb of a great American city, Baltimore. You will enjoy the city harbor area with shops and eateries, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2608326.
- Adult and adolescent population
- Strong collaborative clinical team
- Call every 5th weekend
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- Employed model
- $2,000 monthly for additional call
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Malpractice covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.