Full Time Family Practice Job Portsmouth, OH
A family medicine position is newly available at a hospital in Ohio. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. On average you can expect to see 22 to 25 patients per day. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. If you do not currently hold a license in OH, CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a salary guarantee for two years and excellent production and quality bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 29 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, 5 days of CME time books and journals and up to $5,000, a 403b retirement package with matching and a 457b, and malpractice coverage. They also offer medical school loan repayment of $25,000 per year up to $200,000.
Wheelersburg lies along the northern banks of the Ohio River in southern Ohio. Wheelersburg is approximately 7 miles east of Portsmouth and 14 miles west of Ironton.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2608609.
- Up to $200k for medical school loan repayment
- Full range of patients from peds to geriatrics
- Hospital-employed position
- Monday through Friday
- Board certified or eligible required
- 22 to 25 patients per day
- Salary guarantee for 2 years
- Excellent production and quality bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.