Full Time Medical Director Job Portland, OR
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Portland, OR
100% Outpatient with No Call
Student Loan Repayment Available
Come join a team of Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners where you will have the opportunity to utilize an innovative, collaborative and integrated approach to medical care. You will become part of an established, growing organization that has been in Portland for 40 years. This fulfilling position is the reason why you chose to pursue a career in medicine!
- Position is 70% clinical and 30% administrative
- 100% outpatient clinical responsibilities with no call requirements
- Directorship responsibilities include, but are not limited to, further development of integrated mental health care model, supervision of psychiatrists and mid-levels at clinic site, clinical collaboration with nurse manager and management of quality and safety of clinical care provided
- Employed position offering competitive base salary DOE with student loan repayment
- 5 weeks of time off, full benefits, CME time/allowance and retirement plan with matching
- Must be certified as psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner
- Must have or be able to attain Oregon license and DEA number
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
Portland is one of the most vibrant and eccentric cities of the Pacific Northwest. With Mount Hood as the city's backdrop and lush, green landscape throughout, Portland can offer anything you'd like to see, do, eat or drink. Come find out why the U.S. News and World Report ranked Portland as one of the top 10 best cities to live in 2019!
- Portland is consistently ranked by Forbes as one of the top 5 best places for business and careers
- Listed by Washington Post as one of America's best food cities, Portland offers farm to table dining, craft beer, stellar coffee and innovative food carts
- Portland is known as one of the greenest and most environmentally friendly cities in U.S.
- Oregon has no state sales tax and Portland has positive home appreciation of 50%
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the Oregon State University and University of Oregon within 2 hours
- Wine country is only 30 minutes away in Willamette Valley, the Columbia River Gorge is also only 30 minutes away and the beautiful Oregon coast is only 90 minutes away
To be considered for this Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.