Full Time Primary Care Job Bronx, NY
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Morris Heights Health Center
Morris Heights Health Center -
- Full Time
- Hours:60% Clinical 40% Administrative | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM
- Average Patients seen: 15 | 60% Clinical 40% Administrative
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | 1:4
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - 60% Supervising 40% Patient Care - $138,977 Base Salary- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision- Flexible Spending Account- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)- 20 Vacation Days- 9 Sick Days- 3 Personal Days- CME Reimbursement $1500/yr
- Additional Info: - 5+ years of experience as a physician required.- Previous supervisory experience required.- EMR experience is required. EMR: eClinicalWorks- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and focus on quality metrics.- Board eligible physicians must become board certified within 1 year.- Bilingual in Spanish, Creole, Bengali, and French a plus but not required.- The physician will directly supervise 4 SBHC supervising pediatricians.- The MHHC School Based Health Center (SBHC) network has been in existence since 1982.- This is a partnership with a variety of schools in the community to improve the well being of children and families by providing onsite access to healthcare.- We were the first federally funded community health center to be accredited by the Joint Commission in New York City.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.