Full Time Primary Care Job Bronx, NY
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Morris Heights Health Center
Morris Heights Health Center -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM | Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20-25
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | Once Every 3 Months
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Total Earning Potential up to $170K for New Graduates - Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision- Flexible Spending Account- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)- 20 Vacation Days- 9 Sick Days- 3 Personal Days- CME Reimbursement $1500/yr
- Additional Info: - Experience working with HIV is required.- The ideal candidate will have compassion and empathy while working with patients.- The physician will supervise APPs- EMR experience is required. EMR: eClinicalWorks- Board eligible physicians must become board certified within 1 year.- Bilingual in Spanish, Creole, Bengali, and French a plus but not required.- Since the beginning of the AIDS epidemic, Morris Heights Health Center has remained an epicenter for on-site HIV / AIDS services.- Morris Heights Health Center is also known as The Caring Place and has been serving the Bronx since 1981.- We were the first federally funded community health center to be accredited by the Joint Commission in New York City.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.