Full Time Palliative Medicine Job Gainesville, FL
Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician- Full Time
Chiefland, Gainesville and Lake City, FL
This facility has been serving advanced illness needs in North Florida for decades and is the recipient of the Circle of Life Award from the American Hospital Association for its excellence and innovation and has been recognized as a Florida Pacesetter for its leadership in promoting advance directives.
The Access Physician will primarily be responsible for evaluating patients for hospice eligibility over the phone or via the computer. Hours are flexible.
The Access Physician will also provide medical direction and supervision of patient care; provide instruction and medical support to Hospice staff; develop and implement education and consultation services to medical communities, professionals and physicians.
**The Access Physician can reside anywhere within our service area, but will be required to travel to Gainesville for initial training and meetings as needed.**
Benefits for the Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental
- PTO, paid holidays 401K plan and more
- Gym and tuition reimbursement
Education and Experience for the Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician:
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy required. Current Florida license required.
- Board Certification/Board Eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine required.
- Ability to embrace individuals from all walks of life.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.