Permanent Pediatrics Job Sioux Falls, SD
This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing, and national parks; but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, text or call Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2607760.
- Child abuse pediatric job
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical child abuse practice
- Outpatient clinic attached to the hospital
- Join 1 other board certified child abuse pediatrician
- 5 day work week, Monday - Friday
- 1:4 call schedule - no night call
- BC/BE in child abuse - fellowship required
- Largest city in South Dakota, no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.