Full Time Anesthesia Job Bethlehem, PA
A full time anesthesiologist position is available in central Pennsylvania to cover several ambulatory surgical centers. This is a great opportunity for physicians that do not wish to supervise. You will work Monday through Friday, and there will be no call or weekends. They want someone experienced, with strong clinical skills, a good personality, and able to do their own cases including pediatrics. The ideal candidate will also have strong ortho-related peripheral nerve block skills.
They are offering excellent benefits with a $300K to $350k annual salary. You will receive medical benefits, a retirement package, CME and vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
Lehigh Valley, PA is steeped in history yet has quickly become a region known for its nightlife, entertainment, arts, and outdoor activities. Highlighted by its three cities, Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, Lehigh Valley is one of the fastest growing areas in the state and only 90 minutes from New York City and an hour from Philadelphia. Hundreds of thousands of visitors each year tour the city of Bethlehem and the historic sites found throughout.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Linda Graziani directly at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2607825.
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- $300K to $350K annual salary
- Monday - Friday, 40 hour work schedule
- No call or weekend
- Do your own cases, no supervising
- Experienced with good clinical skills
- Peripheral nerve block skills preferred
- Central Pennsylvania locations
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.