Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Sevierville, TN
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, 240 hours of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
You will enjoy in one of the largest cities in Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, activities and sports with the local university, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and a renovated downtown.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2607837.
- No call
- 100% outpatient
- 4-day workweek
- Excellent compensation and earning potential
- H-1B visa holders supported
- Malpractice with tail
- 240 hours of PTO
- Live at the doorstep to Great Smokey Mountain National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.