Full Time Internal Medicine Job Sioux City, IA
An exciting internal medicine outpatient physician opportunity is available at a clinic in Iowa. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. You can work a 4.5-day workweek if you would like and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. This position will require a current IA license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, 35 days of PTO, CME time, a 401K retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this small community named one of the Best Places to Live in Rural America. Sioux City, Iowa has larger city amenities such as great shopping and dining.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other IM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2607956.
- Competitive compensation package with RVU
- $4,500 total for CME, licensure, dues, certifications, and professional subscriptions
- Monday to Friday
- 4.5-day workweek, if desired
- Academic component
- Board certified in internal medicine
- 20 to 25 clinic patients per day
- Medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.