Full Time Psychiatry Job Indianapolis, IN
CompHealth is currently assisting a newly constructed psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital in Indiana with their search for a psychiatrist. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule can be Monday - Friday or seven days on seven days off. The incoming psychiatrist will see 15 - 18 adult inpatients per day on average. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and a few other psychiatrists. You must be board certified or board eligible within three years of completing your training. You will need an IN medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary.
You'll be provided $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage. You'll also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO.
You will enjoy living in this Indiana town. This is an excellent university town with a strong sense of community. It is a wonderful place to raise children or settle down. The surrounding area has access to water sports, kayaking, trail walking, rock climbing, horseback riding, camping, and plenty of nature.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great psychiatry jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead, call or text directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Generous compensation package with bonuses
- See 15 - 18 adult inpatients per day
- Monday - Friday, or 7 days on 7 days off
- $10K relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Life insurance, health benefits, malpractice with tail coverage
- CME time and PTO
- 401k retirement package
- Membership fees and licensing costs paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.