HEADLINE: Birmingham, AL (small-sized city, about one hour from Birmingham): Major Medical Center is recruiting a Gastroenterologist to join a hospital-owned single-specialty group. The new Gastro will be a replacement for one of their retiring physicians. ERCP and EUS skills are preferred but not required. J1 Visa sponsorship available.
LOCATION: Birmingham, AL
- This gastroenterology opportunity is located in a small-sized city.
- It has a service area close to 200,000 residents.
- This city is located about a one hour commute to Birmingham.
- A major medical center is recruiting a gastroenterologist to join a hospital-owned single-special group.
- The new gastroenterologist will be a replacement for one of their GI physicians who will be retiring.
- This is a hospital employed opportunity.
- The ability to do EGD Endoscopic Procedures would be a plus.
- ERCP and EUS skills are preferred but not required.
- The current call is 1:4.
- Office Space Available on the campus of their hospital.
- Regional Medical Center: Their Regional Medical Center is located in this small-sized city and about an hour commute to Birmingham. The hospital features state-of-the-art technology and a medical staff of several hundred physicians. The Services that they provide include: the Heart Center open heart surgery with SICU, two Cath Labs and a cardiac CCU; the Cancer Center with Medical and Radiation Oncology; Women & Children's Center; and Surgical Services (including Arthroscopic, Laparoscopic, Lithotripsy, Neurological, Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery and Urology).
- They will be able to sponsor a J1 Visa 2020 candidate.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- As stated above, this is a hospital-employed opportunity.
- The base salary compensation package may also include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.