Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Near Austin, Texas
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a thriving practice north of Austin, Texas.
This is an incredible opportunity to achieve both your desired patient volume and compensation with a collaborative, family-like group. Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, andPGY4 Residents
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- See patients for General Dermatology -customize your schedule!
- Current providers see an average of 30-40 patients per day
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- Competitive guaranteed first-year base salary plus a collections-based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package includes CME, Licensing Fees, Holidays and PTO
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Collegial group of providers offering a warm, welcoming atmosphere
- Incredibly talented and hospitable support staff ensures patient satisfaction and physician efficiency
- Modern, spacious office featuring fully equipped exam rooms
- EMR system is EMA
Austin offers vibrant entertainment, rich culture, and refreshing cuisine. With excellent public schools, a growing job market, lively nightlife, and an array of outdoor activities to enjoy, Austin affords an exceptional quality of life to young professionals and families alike!
The city is home toAustin-Bergstrom International Airport, Lyndon Baines Johnson National Historical Park, the Austin Aquarium, Volente Beach Waterpark, and much more!
Austin is the state capital of Texas and is located just an hour and twenty minutes north of San Antonio and two hours and forty-five minutes west of Houston. Day trips to either of these major cities open you up to so much more to do, see and experience!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!