Outstanding Mohs Opportunity in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeonto join a bustling practice in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Step into a busy practice where you'll be active seeing patients from day one! With this well-rounded team of providers, you'll receive plenty of Mohs referrals to quickly grow that side of your base.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week - your choice!
- See patients for a mix of Mohs and General Dermatology
- Receive referrals from six full-time providers, eager to keep you busy
- Competitive compensation plan including a first-year guaranteed base salary and a generous percentage of collections
- Superior benefits package including Health, PTO, CME, and more!
- Partnership opportunity
- Relaxed, down-to-earth clinic culture
- Collegial group of providers eager to welcome a motivated new physician
- Beautiful, modern offices and full
- Excellent referral system for Mohs cases
Lancaster is a phenomenal theater community with an excellent education system centrally located among some iconic East Coast cities.
You'll be just a 75-minute drive from Philadelphia and Baltimore, two and a half hours from Manhattan, two hours from Washington DC, and approximately 45-minutes from Hershey, Pennsylvania. Just imagine all of the experiences you could have here!
Lancaster itself is a lovely place with plenty of nature-based activities to explore, a low cost of living, and pleasant neighborhoods. With a population nearing 60,000, you can expect plenty of convenience and day-to-day amenities.
Less than an hour's drive to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, affords you the luxury of hopping on a non-stop flight to Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago, and more atHarrisburg International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's skilled Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!