Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving physician-owned practice in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This is an incredible opportunity to grow your career with a successful, dynamic group that has the resources and know-how to support physicians in building a prosperous practice of their very own!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Patient volume is entirely up to you and your comfort level -no mandates here!
- Receive support from one skilled MA for every 15 patients seen
- Position available due to practice growth -no turnover here!
- Highly lucrative compensation plan including a base salary and 50% of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Disability and Life insurance
- Collegial team culture in a welcoming, easy-going atmosphere
- Well-established practice offering a full spectrum of General, Medical, Surgical, Mohs and Cosmetic Dermatology
- More than 14 offices and growing!
- Built-in referral base -known for keeping providers busy!
- Well-trained, experienced support staff in place to ensure efficiency
- Offering clinical autonomy with a financially sound practice
- Brand new, state-of-the-art facilityfeaturing bright, spacious exam rooms
- EMR in place
Center City is literally the bustling heart of Philadelphia, positioned between the Delaware and Schuylkill rivers. Famous as the birthplace of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, Philadelphia delivers big-city living with a low price tag and so much more!
Easy commutes, a great deal of family-friendly entertainment and plenty of outdoor recreation will all be within reach when you settle into Philly.
Neighborhoods boast vibrant and unique personalities, and people are welcoming and kind-hearted.
Plus, you'll be so close to all of the fun things to do in Philadephia, including:
- Touring historic sites like the Liberty Bell
- Catching a Phillies game at Citizens Bank Park
- Touring the Eastern State Penitentiary
- Meandering through art museums and boutique shops
- and so much more!
Making travel plans is easy withPhiladelphia International Airportnearby, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!