Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Evansville, Indiana
**Centrally located between St. Louis, Missouri, Louisville, Kentucky, Indianapolis, and Nashville, Tennessee**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a top-tier practice in Evansville, Indiana.
Work alongside just one other physician at this busy practice and quickly build a loyal patient base of your very own with ample support, flexibility, and autonomy.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full-time; 3-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Offer primarilyGeneral Medical Dermatology;Cosmetics, if desired
- Receive support from highly skilled Medical Assistants
- Receive ample personal and professional autonomy
- Replacement position for a retiring physician - well-established base
- Earn a base salary of$400-450Kplus a percentage of collections
- Stipends for Residents interested in signing now
- Complete benefits package including Health, 401k (with match), Profit sharing, CME, and more!
- Sign-on bonus up to $200k!
- Relocation assistance available
- Partnership opportunity
- Collegial team culture with a patient-first focus
- Well-established patient base -expect to be busy from day one!
- Known for taking excellent care of its patientsandphysicians
- Exemplary management team in place ensuring smooth workflow
- Support staff, including MAs and office staff, are well-trained with ample experience ensuring efficiency and patient satisfaction
- Modern office featuring fully equipped, spacious exam rooms
Evansville, Indiana, is a fantastic place to raise a family with excellent schools, a low cost of living, and a strong family-oriented atmosphere!
There's a lot to do and see in Evansville and a few favorite attractions include:
- Mesker Park Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Evansville Museum of Arts, History, and Science
- Bosse Field -minor league baseball
- Wesselman Woods Nature Center
- The Eastland Mall
- and so much more!
Plus, living in Evansville means you are centrally located between some of the largest midwest cities, includingNashville(two hours and 15 minutes),St. Louis(two hours and 40 minutes),Lousiville(two hours), andIndianapolis(just under three hours).
Spend your spare time exploring Evansville and these nearby metropolises. And when you're ready for a vacation, hop on a regional flight atEvansville Airportor head toLouisville Muhammad Ali International Airportfor a non-stop destination flight!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!