IowaLucrative Opportunity for a Dermatologist with a Top-Tier Dermatology Group in Ames - Partnership Available!
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in Ames, Iowalisted 15th inLivability's Top 100 Places to Live in 2020.
Lend your experience and expertise to this small but busy team of skincare experts eager to welcome a talented new physician to their practice. From day one, you'll be busy helping to meet the staggering demand for high-quality dermatological care.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week at a single location
- Practice your choice of Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Busy office -no ramp-up time needed!
- Position available due to growing patient demand
- Lucrative base salaryplus generous productivity bonuses
- Complete benefits package includes matching 401k, profit sharing and more!
- Sign-on bonus up to $75K+
- Partnership opportunity!
- Highly reputable, well-supported practice
- Small, collegial team and strong family-like atmosphere
- Practice is currently booked six months out!
- Exceptional support staff in place to ensure efficiency
- Modern office with fully equipped, spacious exam rooms
Ames is an exciting place to call home with a charming historic district, high-end business centers, delicious restaurants and everything you'd need to live comfortably in the Midwest.
Not to mention, the cost of living is low, the education system is top-notch and commutes are a breeze!
You'll be right at an easy 40-minute drive from Des Moines, where you can find tons of family-friendly activities and festivities to take part in. And when you're ready to get away for a while, simply hop a flight atDes Moines International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move to Ames, Iowa?
Request a confidential conversation withStephen Gubbles, aDermatology Recruitment SpecialistwithmyDermRecruitertoday!
As a career seeker partnering withmyDermRecruiter, you never pay a fee for our services. And you can trust that our expert recruitment team will treat your career search with confidentiality, care and respect.
For immediate consideration, callStephen at 636-239-1787 ext 140or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
Are you seeking a similar opportunity in a different corner of the US? You can view hundreds of dermatology job openings from Hawaii to Maine and nearly everywhere in between on our website!www.myDermRecruiter.com