Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in New York City
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a full-timeBoard Certified Dermatologistwith 2+ years of experience or aFellowship-Trained Cosmetic Dermatologistto join our award-winning partner in New York City.
Workalongsidea world-renowned Dermatologistwhile providing care to a well-established, high-end patient population in one of the most exclusive areas of New York City!
Find position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full or part-time; 3-5 days per week
- Enjoy providing a mix of Cosmetics and General Dermatology - no Mohs
- Long-term career opportunity
- Local candidates preferred
- Seeking a physician with an entrepreneurial spirit, go-getter attitude
- Highly competitive base salary ($400K/FT) plus generous percentage of collections
- Partnership opportunity within three years for the right candidate
- Highly reputable practice
- Leading Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology practice serving Upper East Side New York City formore than 30 years
- High-end clientele; doesn't accept insurance
- Offering excellent clinical autonomy and flexibility
If practicing in one of the most famous cities in the world is your dream, this position might be for you!
Niche.com ranked New York Citythe ninth-best city in America for young professionalsand named the Big Apple an excellent place for families, too.
You'll be captivated by the magic of this vibrant city with a never-ending list of things to do and see in your spare timefrom iconic Broadway performances to exclusive shopping and dining experiences and even offering excellent outdoor adventures.
Business and leisure travel is simple when departing from New York City. You'll have John F. Kennedy International, LaGuardia, and Newark airports to choose from for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.