Full Time Dermatology Job New York, NY
Phenomenal Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Highly Reputable Practice in Upper East Side New York City
Open to Board-Certified Physicians or a Fellowship-Trained Cosmetic Dermatologist
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a full-timeBoard Certified Dermatologistwith 2+ years of experience or a Fellowship-Trained Cosmetic Dermatologistto join our award-winning partner in New York City.
Work alongside a world-renowned Dermatologistwhile providing care to awell-established, high-end patient populationin one of themost exclusive areasof New York City!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 5 days per week
- Enjoy providing a mix of Cosmetics (50%), Acne (25%) and GeneralDermatology (25%) No Mohs
- Long-term career opportunity
- Local candidates preferred
- Seeking a physician with an entrepreneurial spirit, go-getter attitude
- Highly competitive base salary pluspercentage of collections
- Partnership opportunity within three years for the right candidate
- Highly reputable practice
- Leading Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology practice serving Upper East Side New York City formore than 30 years
- High-end clientele; doesn't accept insurance, cash only!
- Offering excellent clinical autonomy and flexibility
If practicing in one of the most famous cities in the world is your dream, this position might be for you!
Niche.com ranked New York Citythe ninth-best city in America for young professionalsand named the Big Apple an excellent place forfamilies, too.
You'll be captivated by the magic of this vibrant city with a never-ending list of things to do and see in your spare timefrom iconic Broadway performances to exclusive shopping and dining experiences and even offering excellent outdoor adventures.
Business and leisure travel is simple when departing from New York City. You'll have John F. Kennedy International, LaGuardia and Newark airports to choose from for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Apply?
Ready to take hold of this rare opportunity? Don't wait to applyreach out today!
All inquiries and conversations arestrictly confidential.And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110 to learn more.
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.