Fantastic Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Tucson, Arizona
**Low cost of living, warm weather year-round, and lively entertainment!**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a highly successful premier practice in Tucson, Arizona.
If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced atmosphere while working alongside fellow professionals in a collegial, team-oriented environment, then this opportunity is for you! Here you'll receive incredible benefits like clinical autonomy, ample flexibility, a lucrative compensation package, and a hefty sign-on bonus.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity (will consider part-time for the right candidate)
- Provide a mix of Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Step into an established patient volume on day one -optimize your patient schedule to fit your needs and preferences!
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
- Highly competitive first-year guaranteed base salary of $450-500k plus a generous production incentive
- Excellent employee benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k (with match), Generous PTO, Paid Holidays, CME days and allowance, License and membership fees covered, and more!
- Relocation assistance available
- Sign-on bonus of up to $75k
- Partnership available
- Thriving Dermatology group with a patient-centric focus
- Work alongside two fellow providers with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality care
- A values-based group takes great pride in creating a welcoming, team-oriented company culture
- Well-trained, dedicated, and experienced support staff in place, including MAs to scribe for you
- Professional management team assists with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- Modern Dermatology clinic fully-equipped with specialized equipment and spacious procedure and exam rooms
- EMA for EMR
With a lower cost of living than both state and national averages, a growing job market, and so much to see and do, Tucson is a lovely place to live, work, and play!
Whether it's history, culture, outdoor adventuresor all threeTucson has what you need! Visit national parks in the desert southwest, air and space museums, luxurious spas, and lively casinos, and find pure delight in Tucson's unique eateries and boutique shopping experiences.
Phoenix is only an hour and 45 minutes north of Tucson. And when you're ready to explore beyond Arizona, hop on a flight atTucson International Airport!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, callStephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!