Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Wake Forest, North Carolina
**30 minutes from downtown Raleigh**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join a well-established, prestigious practice outside of Raleigh, North Carolina.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate seeking to play a role in the growth and development of a premier practice. Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- See patients for a mix ofGeneral and Surgical Dermatologyand/orCosmetics
- Position available due to patient demand
- Competitive guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package, including Health, Profit sharing, CME, and 401k (with match)
- Sign-on bonus up to $50k
- Relocation assistance available
- Partnership Opportunity
- Stipends are available to residents!
- Collegial team culture in a relaxed, family-like environment
- Exceptional management and office team provides an efficient, smooth workflow
- Superior clinical support provided by skilled Medical Assistants
- The facility is modern and updated with the latest technology and equipment
Wake Forest is a lovely, moderately large-sized town located just 30 minutes north of Raleigh. Some highlights of living and working in Wake Forest include being near excellent schools, access to affordable housing in great neighborhoods, and benefitting from an overall low cost of living.
With a low crime rate, this is an excellent area to put down roots and raise a family, too! Plus, you'll have easy commutes to Raleighone of the country's top cities to live in.
A few area attractions you'll find there include:
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Science
- Pullen Park
- Marbles Kids Museum
- Umstead State Park
- PNC Arena - basketball and hockey stadium
- and so much more!
Air travel is made easy withRaleigh-Durham North Carolina International Airport, just 30 minutes away!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!