Permanent Psychiatry Child Job , NJ
- Provides quality physician care using evidence-based practice focusing on excellent outcomes and patient experience in accordance with established standards of professional physician care.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Facilitates, provides, and coordinates patient care.
- Effectively and efficiently documents all care provided to patients in electronic medical record.
- Maintains Professional Development
- Maintain Patient Safety
- Collaborates with others to meet organizational goals.
Work Contact Group (Internal/External):
- Employees, providers, patients and family, visitors & vendors.
- Reporting Relationships
- Reports to (position):
- Medical Director,
- Supervises (position(s):
- Indirect supervision of family medicine residents and APN staff as assigned.
- MD or DO with completion of an accredited Psychiatric Residency Training program
- Board Eligible with plan to complete certification in time framerequired by Medical Staff Bylaws
- Will accept a new graduate
Skills and/or Abilities:
- Must pass annual competencies-based program and mandated in-service education as well as maintaining state required CME. Experience working with psychiatric and substance abuse populations. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.