Permanent Rheumatology Job Southeastern, PA
Successful candidate will join one Rheumatologist in multi-specialty group practice.
- Outpatient clinic treats disorders including but not limited to: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatric Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, etc. Specializing in diagnosis and long-term management of autoimmune disorders.
- Clinic hours are M-TH 8-5, Friday 8-3.
- Practice also involved with clinical trials.
- Fully-staffed infusion center providing intravenous treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Osteoporosis, Gout,etc.
- Dexa interpretation.
- Intra-Articular joint injections and aspiration.
- Position will include guaranteed base salary, production bonuses, partnership track option.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension plan, life, disability, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both upcoming fellow grads and experienced candidates encouraged to apply.
This community is located just 50 minutes west of Philadelphia for all major metro amenities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.