Full Time Radiology Job , OH
OHIO: Located in southern Ohio, this well-established hospital-based group has a tremendous opportunity for an additional Radiologist. Experience in MSK and MRI is welcomed. Highlights of this new position include:
- Great Monday-Friday and weekend schedule
- Variety of shifts available
- Weekend and holiday rotation in 1:7
- Group of 11 radiologists and full staff of highly trained techs and assistants
- Reading volume: 80-100 per day; 150,000 multi-modality exams annually
- All ACR accredited equipment
- Teaching options with medical students, residents and APPs; University adjunct faculty status available
- Compensation starts in range of $455,000-572,000 plus bonus incentives
- Residency Stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus offered
Our community offers the best of traditional, small-town America and a town of rich past and promising future. Friendly people, a low crime rate, a qualified workforce, great schools, beautiful surroundings and an affordable cost of living make this truly unique city a wonderful place to live. Ohio's newest university is situated between the Ohio River and downtown. Cultural and recreational opportunities abound. From the nationally known murals painted on the floodwall to Shawnee State Forest, there are many tourist attractions within the county.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.