Full Time Anesthesia Job OH
OHIO: Located in southern Ohio, this hospital-based group has a tremendous opportunity for an additional Anesthesiologist. This includes a medically-directed program overseeing staff CRNAs. Highlights of this new position include:
- Great Monday-Friday schedule
- Weekend call of 1:4 with post-call day off
- Wide variety of cases; no heads, hearts, spines
- Large group of 7 MDs and 15 CRNAs
- Teaching options with medical students, residents and APPs; University adjunct faculty status available
- Compensation starts at over $400,000 plus production bonus and incentives
- Residency Stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus offered
Our community offers the best of traditional, small-town America and a town of rich past and promising future. Friendly people, a low crime rate, a qualified workforce, great schools, beautiful surroundings and an affordable cost of living make this truly unique city a wonderful place to live. Shawnee State University, Ohio's newest university is situated between the Ohio River and downtown Portsmouth. Cultural and recreational opportunities abound. From the nationally known murals painted on the floodwall to Shawnee State Forest, there are many tourist attractions within the county.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.