Permanent Psychiatry Child Job , FL
The Behavioral Health Center is a 60 licensed bed inpatient facility serving Child and Adolescent, Adult, Recovery and Addictions, attached to the inpatient building in our outpatient clinic, making serving both inpatient and outpatient populations, easy and convenient.
- Department consists of 9 Psychiatrists, but just one serving Child and Adolescent.
- Looking to add 1 more physician to this specialty.
- Weekend rounding and coverage are approximately one weekend in 4-5 with two psychiatrists pairing together to provide coverage.
- This position would focus primarily on provision of outpatient services with occasional back up coverage for the inpatient child and adolescent unit.
- Weekday call is very light because of an on-site physician who handles after hours calls from the outpatient and inpatient system.
- Evening on-site coverage is from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. 7 days per week.
- There are two child-adolescent psychiatrists on medical staff.
Near, but far, from the well-known destinations of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee offers a distinct culture and community with access to some of the world's greatest beaches. The capital city, Tallahassee is a hub of political activity and home to universities, research institutes and some of Florida's most pristine nature. Often described as "The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks.
Best known as Florida's state capital, Tallahassee is a medium-sized city where the power of state government and a vibrant academic and artistic community are complemented by old-fashioned charm. Tallahassee is in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville Georgia. This region marks the center of the eight-county "Big-Bend" area.
Tallahassee.... A great place to live. A better place to practice!!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.