Full Time Oncology Job , TN
Private practice surgical group in eastern Tennessee is seeking a Surgical Oncologist to join their well established team of thirty surgeons.
- Work out of a tertiary care, regional referral center
- They are the area's largest employer with 10,000 employees, 1500 affiliated physicians, 11 hospitals and the area's largest regional cancer program
- These thirty physicians comprise the area's largest private, independent surgical group, providing services at four of the area's five hospitals.
- Joining an existing and well established surgical oncology practice
- Surgical opportunities include pancreas, hepatobiliary, endocrine, colorectal, breast, melanoma and sarcoma
- Supported by a full-time surgicalist program reducing call burden and clinic interruptions
- Multiple tumor conferences each month across the system
- Competitive salary, partnership track, group health, dental, life, disability and retirement benefits
- Annual CME allowance, relocation package
- Located in beautiful east Tennessee just minutes from the Smoky Mountains and with easy access to numerous deep?water lakes and a mild climate offering all four seasons.
Cultural amenities include Broadway and regional theater companies, symphony, orchestra, multiple music venues, Tennessee's flagship university and the related nationally ranked sports programs. Knoxville maintains a strong economic base across multiple industries, including automotive, healthcare, government, education and technology with an MSA of over one million residents.
They are only 3 hours from the major metropolitan hubs of Nashville and Atlanta.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.