Full Time Internal Medicine Job Princeton, NJ
- Adult/Geriatric practice which offers patient visits in both an in-office setting and three local skilled nursing facilities
- High-end SNFs with wonderful care facilities for patients/physicians
- Flexible Monday through Friday schedule, including every third Saturday morning for sick visits
- Work with other physicians and nurse practitioners
- Earn above median income, with a tremendous lifestyle unlike many primary care practice settings
Located in the popular area of Montgomery Township in central New Jersey, just a few minutes north of Princeton and a quick drive or train ride into NYC, it is convenient to much of what New Jersey has to offer, and that's why it ranked second overall on the "Best Towns For Families" list for the second year in a row. Sitting on the edge of Somerset County, residents get peace and quiet (not to mention amazing country views), plus easy access to grocery stores, shopping, restaurants and kid-friendly things to do. Known for its rural feel, Montgomery has tremendous parks available, including Skillman Park, which has a 2.2-mile-long trail where kids can enjoy riding their bikes. It's also nestled next to Veterans Park in Belle Mead with miles of trails and a gorgeous arboretum.
There are also practical benefits of living in the center of the state. Commuters take NJ Transit's Northeast Corridor line from nearby Princeton Junction to New York City (under an hour) or to Philadelphia (85 minutes). Another huge perk is its proximity to Princeton University, making it easy for your squad to catch a soccer or basketball game, sit in on a lecture (if they're old enough!) or grab a cone from The Bent Spoon in downtown Princeton without missing bedtime.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.