Part Time Pathology Job Athens
Oversee EMT/LPN/RN (Physician Substitute) performing the following tasks:
- Determine plasma donor suitability based on company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). This includes:
- Review of medical health histories
- Physical assessment
- Review of plasmapheresis procedure, hazards, potential adverse reactions, and specific immunization programs if applicable
- Providing informed consent
- Counseling of donors regarding deferrals
- Documentation of interactions with donors
- Review of donor treatment and suitability following adverse events related to plasmapheresis.
- Provide training for donor center medical personnel including, Physician Substitutes and other Physician(s).
- Review lab results, as required, and exercise independent judgment to determine donor’s future suitability.
- Perform CLIA Lab Director responsibilities for Moderate Complexity Testing.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Must be a graduate from a licensed medical or osteopathic school
Must be currently licensed in the state in which the center operates
Must be a board certified Pathologist (Anatomical or Clinical)
Must be available for phone calls during the hours that the center is open. Typically limited to 3.
Base Salary - $20,080 to $20,080
Part-time Benefits - None
Relocation Assistance Available - No
1+ to 2 years’ experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Doctorate Degree
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.