Full Time Psychiatry Job
A psychiatry physician opportunity is available at a new behavioral unit that is opening in Arkansas. There is also a potential for a medical directorship. The incoming physician will have inpatient, outpatient clinic, hospital consults/call, and chemical dependency responsibilities. You will work Monday through Friday. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible psychiatrists. They welcome J1, H-1B, residents, and fellows.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and a commencement bonus. You will also receive medical education debt assistance, CME allowance, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2604247.
- Highly competitive salary
- Commencement bonus
- New unit opening
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Potential for medical directorship
- J1 and H-1B visas
- 2020 residents and fellows
- Close proximity to a regional airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.