Permanent ObGyn Job Porterville, CA
This employed position offers a compensation based on experience plus productivity and quality measures. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation days, sick days and holidays, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and federal tort malpractice. Federal and state loan repayment programs are also available.
You will enjoy living in the small California town that serves as a gateway to recreational areas like the Sequoia National Forest, the Giant Sequoia National Monument, and Kings Canyon National Park.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2606674.
- Based plus productivity and quality metrics
- License application, DEA, and annual membership due
- Just opened another location
- 4 day work week
- Call is 1:3, but will be 1:4
- Join 3 OB/GYNs and an experienced CNMW
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- Fresno is 54 miles and Bakersfield is 48 miles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.