Permanent ObGyn Job Porterville, CA
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 18 days of vacation, 6 sick days, 5 days of CME time with $2k stipend, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in the small California town that serves as a gateway to recreational areas like the Sequoia National Forest, the Giant Sequoia National Monument, and Kings Canyon National Park.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2606794.
- Loan repayment
- 4-day workweek
- 18 days of vacation
- 5 days of CME time with $2k stipend
- Relocation assistance
- J1 and H-1B visas can be supported
- Great small town
- Excellent recreational areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.