Full Time ObGyn Job Cynthiana, KY
CompHealth is currently assisting a Kentucky hospital with their search for an OB/GYN. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with one day off during the week. You will join to other OB/GYNs and share a 1:3 call schedule. The group averages 225 deliveries a year. The ideal candidates will be board certified with at least a couple years of experience. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a KY medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation for the area and $200K in student loan repayment. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and a stipend, a 401k and a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Cynthiana has small town charm and a quality of life. It is a safe, peaceful, and vibrant community with great schools and neighborhoods. Lexington, KY is 34 miles south and Cincinnati is 56 miles north.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2606951.
- $200K in student loan repayment
- Hospital-employed OB/GYNs
- Monday - Friday with 1 day off during the week
- Shared call schedule
- 1 to 2 years of experience preferred
- Join 2 other OB/GYNs
- Average 225 deliveries between 3 physicians
- Within 45 minutes to an 1 hour from Lexington, KY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.