Full Time Pediatrics Job Napa, CA
CompHealth is assisting a system of community healthcare clinics located in the Napa Valley of California with their search for a pediatrician. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-established lifestyle practice in the heart of beautiful Napa Valley. You will work a 4.5 day work week and there will be a 1:5 nurse-triaged call. You will join two or three other pediatricians with advanced practice providers to support you. The incoming physician will see 20 patients a day on average and do newborn rounding. There will be no C-section or delivery coverage.
You will receive a salary based on experience. You will also be offered medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, malpractice coverage, and PTO. There is also loan repayment available through a government program.
Napa Valley is a wonderful place to live and work. It offers beautiful weather all year round and opportunities for many outdoor activities. There are a myriad of parks and many outdoor spaces for walking, running, hiking, biking, and kayaking.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to email@example.com. Refer to job # 2607128.
- Very well-established, successful, and growing clinics in the heart of the Napa Valley
- Join 2 to 3 other pediatricians and advanced practice providers
- Mostly outpatient - newborn rounding only
- No C-section/delivery coverage
- Average daily patient census 20
- Competitive salary and great benefits, including 5 weeks of PTO
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth and reference JOB-2607128
- A wonderful place to live a work with beautiful weather, outdoor activities and a great culture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.