Full Time Psychiatry Job Pittsburgh, PA
A psychiatrist position is newly available to supervise the treatment team in numerous areas in Pennsylvania. You will conduct psychiatric assessments including psychiatric history, course of illness, response to treatment, mental status examination, and DSM V diagnoses and present assessment results at team meetings and treatment plan meetings. You will also perform individual, group, and family supportive therapy, as well as psychotherapy and illness education. You will work 32 hours a week with no weekends and provide call coverage. They are looking for candidates with experience providing treatment to persons with severe and persistent mental illness. Supervisory experience is preferred.
This position offers a competitive compensation based on experience. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, vacation plus holidays, sick and personal days, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice reimbursement.
This position is located in Philadelphia, a wonderful city overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, exciting sporting events, and a special cultural vibe all its own.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2607151.
- Adult patient population
- 100 percent outpatient position
- 32 hours per week, no weekends
- 60 minutes for initial evaluations
- 30 to 45 minutes for medical checks
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B visa candidates are welcome
- 2020s for future needs as well
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.