Full Time Psychiatry Job Grand Rapids, MI
A hospital in Michigan needs a psychiatrist. The schedule is Monday through Friday and the psychiatrist can expect to see 15 - 20 patients per day on average. You will be supported by a great inpatient team that offers crisis intervention and stabilization for patients of all ages who would benefit from care in a secure, therapeutic environment. The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be within 5 years of completing your training. If you do not have an active MI medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Final year residents are welcome to apply.
This position offers an employed or independent contractor option with a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You can also receive student loan repayment, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, and malpractice coverage.
Grand Rapids is a Michigan city on the Grand River, east of Lake Michigan. There is trend-setting beer, food, art, and music scenes. There is also a wonderland of outdoor recreation and family fun. It is easy to get to, easy to get around in, and easy to afford.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2607444.
- Employed or independent contractor option
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Private hospital serving all ages
- This position will see ages 13+
- Student loan repayment
- Final-year residents welcome
- Great inpatient support
- Trend-setting beer, food, art, and music scenes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.