Full Time Gastroenterology Job Galax, VA
A gastroenterologist is needed in Virginia at an outpatient office within walking distance of the hospital. This is a solo practice position where you can build the practice the way you want. ERCP and EUS are preferred, but not required. You will work Monday through Friday, with minimal call. You will also enjoy mid-level support. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology. If you do not hold an active VA license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. They welcome 2021 J1 and H-1Bs to apply.
You will receive a salary guarantee plus wRVU bonuses. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2607589.
- ERCP and EUS preferred, but not required
- Solo position, build practice the way you want
- Outpatient office walking distance from hospital
- 2021 J1 and H-1Bs can apply
- Monday - Friday, minimal if any call
- Countless outdoor activities
- Blue Ridge Mountains minutes away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.