Permanent Primary Care Job Los Angeles, CA
An outpatient health clinic in LA County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team. This facility is located just 15 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing. Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Primary Care Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed)
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 20 PPD
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum
- EMR: Next Gen
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: M-F, 8:30-5:30pm
- Compensation: $195K Annual Pay Rate
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, in house credentialing support, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.