Full Time Psychiatry Job Sonoma, CA
An inpatient health center in Sonoma County is looking to add a Psychiatrist to their team. This facility is located just an hour from San Francisco and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, wine tasting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Psychiatrist
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed)
- Residency Training: Psychiatry
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 15-20 PPD, Perform diagnosis and treatment, prepare and maintain records
- Experience Required: New grads okay
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: M-F, 8am-5pm
- Compensation: $240k base annual salary, multiple bonus incentives
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support. Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail. Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates. In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference! For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.