Full Time OBGYN Job
Located in Forrest City, AR
Located 40 miles from Memphis, TN
Medical center is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified OB/GYN for local clinic. Office space provided in ideal location near the hospital. Great opportunity to build busy practice in non-competitive market. Call coverage projected to be 10 days per month.
Medical center is a 118-bed, full-service facility, is accredited by Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Medical center has been serving the residents of St. Francis and its neighboring counties for more than twenty-five years and offers emergency services, obstetrics, a nursery, pediatric services, cardiac services, imaging services, a GI/Endoscopy Lab, outpatient surgery, and laboratory services among others.
Forrest City gives you the best of two worlds.
- On the one hand, theres a friendly, home-town community of almost 17,000 with a low cost of living and easy pace of life.
- On the other hand, you've got easy access via Interstate 40 to nearby Memphis (45 miles) and Little Rock (85 miles), where you can experience fine dining, world-class entertainment, opera, symphony, live theater, museums and a zoo.
- Since 1987, well over 100 bass weighing eight or more pounds have been caught in our lakes.
- If you enjoy the outdoors, well show you the comfortable cabins, sylvan campsites, and beautiful trails of Arkansas largest state park, and the fascinating geological formation known as Crowleys Ridge, a natural treasure of flora unique to this part of the state.
- Excellent hunting and fishing for white-tailed deer and other game is available in the woods surrounding Forrest City and at nearby state and national wildlife management areas.
- Two beautiful country clubs with golf courses (and reciprocating memberships).
Package may include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME, and more!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.