Full Time Allergy-Immunology Job Minnetonka, MN
Located in Minnetonka
12 miles outside downtown Minneapolis
Full time, permanent position
Healthcare organization is a well-established independent medical practice based in Minnetonka, Minnesota and is seeking an experienced allergist to join our growing team! Candidates currently in fellowship are welcome and encouraged to apply. We currently have two dual-board certified physicians in Allergy/Immunology and Pediatrics, as well as, three experienced PAs/NPs. This group has provided the highest quality care to patients for over 30 years and has a large physician and community referral base. The high level of care provided has earned this organization recognized as one of the top 15 medical clinics in Minnesota, and the only independent clinic in the metro area, for patient care coordination as surveyed by Minnesota Community Measurement, a non-profit health care rating organization.
Group treats patients of all ages and is recognized as a regional leader in our specialty, receiving referrals from other outside providers for complex allergy-related health conditions. New providers joining our team will have the opportunity to provide OIT food allergy treatment via our FARM Program. We have responsive administrative and management professionals that collaboratively work with providers to minimize bureaucratic headaches and allow you to focus exclusively on providing excellent care to patients. Healthcare group embodies a supportive and caring environment with a warm and friendly staff culture for our patients, providers and staff.
- Ability to structure your own work schedule
- Competitive compensation with significant opportunity for growth
- Competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance , life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off
- Malpractice insurance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully implemented EHR with computers in exam rooms and technology resources available during clinic hours
- Limited on-call obligations at home for after hour care
- Clinic is closed on major holidays
- Growing and loyal patient base
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous allergy experience
- High degree of compassion and empathy toward the care of your patients
- Flexibility to potentially see patients at a satellite clinic at one or more office locations throughout the Twin Cities area
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and confidence to treat a wide range of potential health complexities across patients
- Honesty and integrity
- Genuine interest in continued learning and honing medical skills
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.