Full Time Dermatology Job San Marcos, TX
Located in San Marcos, TX
30 miles from Austin, TX
- Full time, permanent position
- Immediate need
- General medical dermatology and also cosmetics (60% dermatology; 40% cosmetics)
- Join 1 other Dermatologist and 1 midlevel provider at this location
- Hired physician will work full-time; 4-5 days/week
- Facility is open Monday through Friday
Group is a rapidly growing organization supporting private dermatology practices located in Florida and Texas. We have built an extensive network of board-certified and board-eligible dermatologists and provide them with financial and operational support and stability.
We have a highly compelling offering for new dermatologists looking to work at an established dermatology practice or start a new practice without taking on many of the risks that this typically requires.
- Graduating residents and other dermatologists the opportunity to launch and grow their career in a patient-focused environment with exposure to industry leading dermatologists and healthcare executives.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, incentive upside, signing and relocation bonuses, loan forgiveness and equity ownership / partnership opportunities.
- Removal of administrative burdens, enabling our partners to focus on patient care and clinical excellence.
- We work hand in hand with each dermatologist to determine how to meet their needs. We are highly collaborative and flexible in our approach and do not have a one-size-fits-all model.
- We not dictate changes but instead let our partners direct us where they need support.
- We have opportunities in attractive markets, including vibrant cities and their surrounding communities, offering a wealth of things to do (myriad restaurants, museums, cultural events, sports, historical sites, recreation areas, etc.).
- We will help you achieve work/life balance without sacrificing your earnings power.
Primary Job Description:
- Practice medical, surgical and/or cosmetic dermatology in a well-established office or offices (mutually selected and scheduled based on your preferences)
- Lead and direct the clinical aspects of your dermatology office(s)
- Board certification or eligibility in dermatology from the American Board of Dermatology or the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- Outstanding clinical skills and experience
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.