Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job , MS
A cardiothoracic surgeon opportunity is available at a surgical medical group on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. A physician slowing down and eventually retiring, so the group is reviewing new candidates. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and one other CVT surgeon. They welcome candidates are board certified and experienced. This position will require a current MS license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with a base of $700K with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this dynamic Gulf Coast community with its exceptional school system, recognized as the best in Mississippi and the town's convenient proximity to Houston TX.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org and call 203.663.9362. Refer to job #2607041.
- Experienced cardiothoracic surgeon needed
- Join another CVT surgeon as you replace a retiring CVT surgeon
- Hospital-employed practice
- Level III trauma
- Board certified or board eligible
- $700K base salary and full benefits package
- Loan repayment and attractive 401K
- Dynamic Gulf Coast community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.