Full Time Neurology Job PA
This opportunity offers a strong compensation package in an academic environment. You will also be offered excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution, health/dental/vision/Rx benefits, a sign-on bonus, LTD, relocation expenses, 15 days of CME with a $3,500 stipend, malpractice with tail, accrued PTO, and medical student loan repayment.
If you are interested, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2607054.
- Strong compensation package in an academic environment- appointment if desire
- Block schedule choose from 7 on 7 off, or 14 on 14 off- no call
- Well respected and internationally renowned
- Cutting-edge medicine
- Can sponsor your H-1B visa
- Excellent benefits including retirement with employer contribution
- Way out in front of research and technology
- Amazing and safe community close to big cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.