Full Time Family Practice Job Lancaster, PA
You will receive a competitive salary plus quality and retention bonuses. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this south-central Pennsylvania city that puts metropolitan amenities like theatre and music venues alongside the tranquil rolling vistas of Amish country farmland. Lancaster County offers the unique blend of access to major east coast cities while providing a family-friendly environment with excellent schools and easy access to the shore and mountain areas. There are 5 institutions of higher learning in the area to meet the needs of you and your family. The cities of Baltimore, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and New York are just 1.5 to 2.5 hours away.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com. Refer to job number 2607116.
- Geriatric experience of fellowship preferred
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Up to 16 patients a day
- Teaching and precepting available
- Sign-on, quality, and retention bonuses
- Strong benefits package
- 1.5 hours to Philadelphia, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.